Tuesday 4 September 2012

victoriana

Hello! Apologies for the lack of posting, I've been busy on my final Summer School of this year! Now I'm just trying to get everything sorted for my last year of college (!) starting Friday.
I'm desperate to start dipping into A/W dressing but the weather is against me and it's suddenly become hot all of a sudden! In my latest outfit I'm wearing my favourite new blouse from Zara. The lace detail is so pretty! And, at £25.99, it's quite a reasonable price as I know I'll be wearing it a lot! I teamed it with my Levi shorts and my Office Norties boots. I'd been wanting them since last year and hoped they'd go into sale..they never did :( but office opened in my town a few days ago and I had to have them! Thanks for reading! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment