Saturday 7 April 2012

aztec backpack

hello! apologies for the delay in posting, been busy lately!
Just a quick outfit post today. I bought this crochet crop top when I went to Camden last week. I can't wait until the weather's warm enough to be able to team it just with shorts and sandals! I'm also wearing my platform plimsolls. I love the height boost they give and they're a cheaper alternative to creepers. Again, I'm wearing my blue denim jacket which I can't seem to stop wearing lately! The weathers been a bit hit and miss lately so I still need the extra layer. I want summer to hurry up! I decided to debut my new Aztec backpack today! I'd been looking for one for ages when I found this one! It's a good size to be able to fit allll my stuff! I'm still a huge fan of aztec prints, so I think I'll be taking the Aztec trend into my summer wardrobe too!

Thanks for reading! :)
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment