Sunday 8 April 2012

hair chalking!


Hello! I've been thinking about doing a coloured dip dye for a while. I'd heard about Kevin Murphy's Colour Bug, which is a product which will allow you to colour your hair and wash it out. I'd been intending to buy the Pink Colour Bug, but my local salon had run out. So I decided to try hair chalking! I used a chalk pastel to colour the ends of my hair. I was quite pleased with the results and it washed out really easily. There are quite a few useful youtube tutorials to tell you how to do it properly! It's important to use chalk pastels rather than oil pastels. It can also be a bit messy when you first apply it so if you try it, remember to wear old clothes! It's really easy to do so I'd really recommend it if you want to experiment with colour and still be able to wash it out!
thanks for reading!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! You have great style and seem really nice :) I saw you on lookbook and wow that hair thing looks so cool but it seems a bit weird colouring your hair with chalk! It looks really nice :) I'm also from the Uk and have a blog about fashion, its quite new so maybe you would like to check it out and let me know if you think its any good? Are you in GCSE year? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! thank you! :) yeah it did feel a bit weird haha! yeaah i shall have a look! :) i'm in my first year of college atm:P
    thank you for reading my blog, means a lot! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete