Wednesday 19 December 2012

12 days of christmas

hello! i'm so excited at the moment, IT'S CHRIIIISTMAS in only 6 days! i'm waiting to break up for the holidays and watch movies (christmas is not christmas without 'the grinch', 'love actually' and 'the holiday'!)I've not posted in a while as I've been busy with college so I've set myself the task of '12 days of Christmas' outfit posts. I'm going to aim to do an outfit/blog post every day over the festive season! Today I'm wearing a cream beret from H&M with little pearls on it! It's so cute and cosy too. I paired it with my topshop grey tweed boyfriend coat and paisley leggings. I also brought out my Zara velvet pumps which aren't reallly that practical but I love them too much to stop wearing them, even if it is freezing! Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment