Tuesday 25 December 2012

virgos lounge

Hello! This is the dress I wore on for my birthday meal last week. I spotted it in the brands section of Topshop in Oxford Circus and fell in love with it! I hadn't heard of the brand before but the whole collection was beautiful! I'll definitely be ordering from their website! My favourite pieces: 1. Kerry Jumper
I love this jumper! The burgundy colour is perfect for this season and the jewel details give it a luxe look. http://www.virgoslounge.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/kerry-jumper 2. Jem Blouse
I loove the beaded detailing on this blouse and the cute Peter Pan collar! The bright white colour makes it a perfect, versatile transition piece for spring. In the meantime, the collar would look lovely with a cosy jumper over the top. 3. Riya Blouse
http://www.virgoslounge.com/collections/separates/products/riya-blouse-purple This is quite similar to the Kerry Jumper. I love the deep burgundy colour and the jewel detail, it looks almost regal! I think it would look great with simple accessories to let the shirt 'do the talking.' 4. Aggy Jacket
i think this is a great statement piece for the party season. Team with skinnies and a blouse and you have a perfect luxe look! thanks for reading! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment