Thursday 17 October 2013

Hats

Hello! Autumn is well and truly here in the UK and my attention has turned to accessories! I LOVE scarves, hats and gloves and seize the opportunity to wear them! Luckily (kind of) in the UK it's often cold enough in winter to warrant all three! I have to say I tend to stick with the same styles. I love a classic beret! Here is my pick of the top hats (hehe) I've seen on the high street: 1. John Lewis angora beret I think this may be the most perfect hat I have seen this year. It is so fluffy! Perfection! (although it is slightly on the small side!)
2. Cath Kidston floral beret I love this beautiful Cath Kidston beret! It's got a cotton lining to keep you extra cosy. The vintage inspired floral pattern is just gorgeous and the navy is really versatile.
3. Joules Fairisle bobble hat This Joules bobble hat is so cute! The fairisle pattern and the adorable bobble make it the perfect winter cover up! 4.
Topshop Faux Fur cossack hat I think this hat is a little trickier to pull off than the others but it is still gorgeous! It will add a vintage touch to dressier outfits.

1 comment:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...
    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete