Saturday 5 October 2013

Update 5/10/13

Hello! I apologise for the delay in posting, I've been busy settling into uni life. I'll admit that I've not behaved like your typical 'Fresher' in the sense that I haven't made it out past midnight, so no stumbling in at 6am for me! There's a lot of pressure to act 'like a Fresher' at UK universities. This seems to involve partying every day for your first week. However, I don't think it's necessary to do that. I know a lot of people love the idea of a week long party but I've been trying to settle in to a new chapter of my life a little more 'peacefully.' Before I began university, I went on a short break to Jersey. Despite being from the UK, I'd never been before! It's such a beautiful island, and I was pleasantly surprised by the shopping on offer in St Helier.
I'll be posting more again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment