Friday 23 August 2013

Liberty London

Hello! I spent the day in London yesterday. I went to look at the new Celia Birtwell collection, but I have to admit I was a little disappointed! I loved the original collection as it was both beautiful and affordable. However, although beautiful, the clothes this time round aren't so affordable. Celia Birtwell has decided to use 100% silk on the dresses and blouses which has caused an increase in price. Additionally, my favourite piece from the summer collection were the leggings trousers, which were unfortunately absent from the A/W collection. After Uniqlo, I headed to Topshop. Topshop Oxford Street is one of the best shops I have ever been to! I particularly love the concessions floor with brands such as Dahlia, TFNC and Sister Jane.
I also visited Carnaby Street's '& Other Stories' store and was really impressed, particularly with the beauty section. The body mists were long lasting and affordable at £10. I'll definitely be heading back!

No comments:

Post a Comment