Saturday 17 August 2013

Uni/College Wishlist - Homeware

Hello! If you're a fellow A-level student, you'll know how nerve-wracking Thursday 15th August was! I was up from about 5.30 am to check UCAS Track! I achieved the grades I needed and secured my place at university! I'm so excited! I've been collecting household items together for a while now but I've put together a wishlist for the items that I haven't already purchased or have spotted recently and just really love! If you too are looking for uni- related items, let me know if you've spotted anything good! :) I was browsing for bedding a few months ago when I discovered the brand Pip Studio. It is stocked in the UK in John Lewis, Selfridges and House of Fraser. I've even spotted a few items in TK Maxx, though they disappear quickly! Although on the pricey side, Pip Studio bedding is the most beautiful I've ever seen!
You may be noticing a floral theme! I'm going to mix and match different bright floral prints. I love these cute Cath Kidston mugs, I'll be offering to make tea for everyone with these!
These towels will brighten up any bathroom! They can be found at John Lewis.
I am a bit obsessed with Pip Studio products! This dressing gown is more 'homewear' than 'homeware' ;) but it's so pretty I thought I'd give it a mention! Perfect for throwing on before going to make a cup of tea.
Let me know if you too are at or about to start uni!

No comments:

Post a Comment