Monday 11 June 2012

creepers

Hello! So after months of umming and aahing i've bought some creepers! I'd been looking at the Underground creepers, particularly the ones in Office. But at around £90, they were just a bit too pricey for me! However, they seem to be of a great quality and there are a lot of different colour combinations, so it's definitely worth keeping an eye out for any Office discount codes if you want to get your hands on some Underground creepers! I chose to buy a pair of black and leopard print creepers and..wait for it.. a PINK pair too! I love the pastel colour and how it contrasts with the edgy design of the shoe. I've already debuted my leopard print pair, now I just need to get the pink pair out there! I teamed my leopard print creepers with leggings, my Missguided American flag jumper and my Levi jacket. Another outfit I featured the creepers in was a bit more focused towards the shoes. I wore a white shirt with a black glittery jumper, leggings and my trusty Levi jacket (which probably wasn't the best choice as it's pouring with rain here!) I'll post pics soon! I got my creepers for the bargain price of £24.99 from a small shop in my town centre. I definitely recommend having a look in shops that don't necessarily always have something you like - you can be pleasantly surprised when you find an unexpected gem! Also, if you don't want to spend a lot of money on creepers there are some great ebay listings which can help! Also check out boohoo.com who stock a range of creepers, including a studded pair I might have to invest in soon! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment