Monday 18 June 2012

my favourite shirt and shoes

Hello! I thought I'd do an outfit post today. This is what I wore to college. My shirt is from Zara and I bought it in a bigger size than normal so I could wear it with leggings. It's a great length and I really like the baggy fit. I teamed it with my Topshop studded shoes, which I may have to buy a new pair of if I can find any! They sell out as soon as they come in in my local Topshop :(. I was inspired by Jessie J's outfit from an episode of The Voice. I love the disco pants and Jeffrey Campbells! I cannot enthuse enough about Zara at the moment! I can't walk in without falling in love with something else! I think they are great for delivering on trend key pieces which often aren't as expensive as Topshop or Urban Outfitters. I can't wait for the sale to start! :) Thanks for reading! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment