Sunday 24 June 2012

wish list: camo jacket

Hello! I've been noticing a trend for camo jackets lately! At first I wasn't too sure but they've definitely grown on me! They're great for adding a grunge touch to any outfit. Also, with the rainy weather we've been having in the UK they're practical for keeping dry, especially at festivals! My favourite is the one of the camo jackets featured in Zara's June TRF Lookbook, as shown in the photo. I love the way the cute diamante detail adds a pretty touch! I love the way Fearne Cotton has mixed hers with different accessories (the Del Rey Mulberry! <3) for a unique grunge glam look. Urban Outfitters also has a great camo jacket, but it's pretty pricey at £48. Have a look on ebay to see if you can find your perfect camo jacket at a reasonable price! Thank you for reading :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment